Sunday, September 15
5:00 to 7:00 PM
@ Iroquois Park
The Big Table - How to Host
If you have questions or need assistance, locate an event organizer. We have balloons tied to us.
- Orient yourself to your table and materials.
- Help people find seats. Disperse groups between tables.
- Eat great food and play conversation game.
- Ask: What happened that was meaningful?
- Take Survey.
- Introduce Civic Dinners.
- Take photos and hashtag #TheBigTable502
- Help clean up. Take down table and chairs.
Step 1 - (4:15 to 4:45 pm) Orientation and Preparation
Step 2 – (4:45 to 5:15 pm) Welcome Guests
Step 3 – (5:15 to 5:30 pm) Fill Plates
Step 4 – (5:30 to 6:30 pm) Eat and Share Stories
Step 5 – (6:30 to 6:50 pm) Closing
Step 6 - (6:50 to 7:00 pm) Group Photo and Clean-up